Refund & Returns Policy
Damaged or Faulty Items
• We are proud of the quality and presentation of our gift boxes / hampers and do everything we can to ensure that every customer is happy with their gift box / hamper.
• In the event that your gift box / hamper or its contents are incorrect or arrive damaged or faulty, please contact us via email at email@example.com
• We will happily replace, exchange, or issue a credit or refund depending on the extent of the damage and how you wish to resolve the issue.
• We will require photos so that we can better understand the extent of the damage or issues with the product.
• If it is necessary for the product to be sent back to us we will organize a pickup of the gift box / hamper (if local Perth Metro / Country South West) OR email you a return label to cover the cost of the shipping (if outside of WA or rural WA).
• We will not be able to replace, exchange or issue a credit or refund for any product that has been dispatched for more than 30 days.
• Please note that refunds will be credited back to the original card.
Cancellation or Change of Mind
• If an error has been made or if you wish to cancel the order, please call us a.s.a.p. on 0407 426 489 (business days 9am-5pm AWST) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Orders cannot be amended or cancelled once they have been prepared and are with our couriers for delivery (Usually orders are ready for dispatch within 1 business day).
• In the rare event that you or your recipient are not happy with the hamper or its contents, please contact us via email at email@example.com within 7 days of receiving the gift box / hamper.